MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Aussies - is anyone else sick of the endless Stosur and Tomic hype?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 11:45 PM   #33
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussies - is anyone else sick of the endless Stosur and Tomic hype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
I couldn't disagree more. Tomic just got destroyed in Brisbane and has done absolutely nothing of note. Stosur won the last grand slam by beating Serena Williams. If that isn't deserving of hype, I don't know what is.
hahaha what a joke, if you don't see the potential and talent that 19 year old Tomic has then you are being stubborn on purpose....

at 18/19 whatever he was, he pushed Djokovic at WImbledon last year???

there is no young player out there who i am so confident in to win slams as much as I am with Tomic.

it's common sense, look at his game. mega talent and will likely be a huge force in tennis in a few years

with Stosur it's a little too late. one grand slam is great but she is not known for being able to keep this up in the long run

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote