MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Aussies - is anyone else sick of the endless Stosur and Tomic hype?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #32
country flag Asadinator

Asadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussies - is anyone else sick of the endless Stosur and Tomic hype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickcastle View Post
Never produces? Didn't she just win the last grandslam...? Otoh, Tomic hype is fine even when he has not won a grandslam yet or has even reached a GS final? I don't understand this reasoning. Double standards.

WTA may be crap but it's not like Stosur beat some unknown at the USO final, she beat Serena fucking Williams. That's an achievement and of course she's going into her next grandslam tournament with a huge amount of hype considering she just won the last one.
Look at her career. I don't care if she had one good slam, doesn't change the fact that I hate her.

But as I said her hype is valid. I just don't like her that is all.
Asadinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote