MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The NEW, improved STRONGAWAGON - Oh right, I was gonna upload this title

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #43
country flag Sound2k10

Sound2k10 has a reputation beyond reputeSound2k10 has a reputation beyond reputeSound2k10 has a reputation beyond reputeSound2k10 has a reputation beyond reputeSound2k10 has a reputation beyond reputeSound2k10 has a reputation beyond reputeSound2k10 has a reputation beyond reputeSound2k10 has a reputation beyond reputeSound2k10 has a reputation beyond reputeSound2k10 has a reputation beyond reputeSound2k10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The NEW, improved STRONGAWAGON - Jo won DOHA!!! First title in 2012!!!

Hey, I'm Lewis. I've liked Tsonga for several years now and him and Andy Murray are my two favourite players and I figured that I wanted somewhere to discuss his matches etc. It was difficult watching him last year up until Queens where his season really took off. He has a good chance of taking over Ferrer after the AO and if not definetely Indian Wells and Miami.

I am hoping he can improve clay court form and get some quarter finals appearances in the big masters/french open. Disappointed that he lost in another exhibition match (after the Ferrer match in Abu Dhabi), losing to Melzer. But I was glad to hear that it was rainy, VERY windy and that Jo arrived late from Doha, so he's only been in Australia a day.

Hopefully he can beat Nishikori tomorrow and get even better prepared for AO and that he isn't drawn in Andy Murray's quarter!

PS. How active is this thread during the season?
Sound2k10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote