MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic only obstacle in Federer slam success?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #37
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic only obstacle in Federer slam success?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophocles View Post
His game also sucked at R.G. last year yet it was enough to take care of an in-form Federer. Nadal may be declining but Fed has been for years and I have no confidence in his ability to defeat Nadal outdoors any more, except on genuinely fast hard courts such as Cincinnati's & perhaps the U.S. Open's (though not last year), & possibly on grass, fluctuations in form notwithstanding. Form is temporary, match-up nightmares & mental scars are permanent.
we can say the same about nadal's match up with novak

the difference is that novak beat nadal on every surface in 2011 but nadal cant beat rog on every surface.
the H2H is 9-17 right?
what do you think the H2H would have been if nadal would have succeed to reach alot more of hard surface's between 2005-2009? can you tell me nadal would still lead the H2H against fed?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote