MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - last year down under, 2012 :sad:

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #39
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: last year down under, 2012 :sad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
Except if it's a shoulder injury, he has so much difficulties to keep his serve lastly I wonder if it's not his shoulder again ... it could be the reason for a precipitated end. But I hope you're right Soulage
He has a shoulder injury since one year now. It's one of the main reason he's leaving this year then it surely depends of the days. I mean it's not his shoulder who prevent him to close the match in Nouméa and the first set today His global level also goes down he's tired by years on tour and the motivation can't be the same even if he loves tennis more than anything. Of course his serve looks more now like a WTA one He can play well but not many games in a row That's tough to win matches nowaydays.

Last year he was injured but played Marseille so I assume he will the same this year I mean for qualies he do what he wants no . Of course if he can't move he will miss but that's not yet the case. Can he quit in Marseille ? maybe tbh but I think his goal is still RG. I can see him play very few tournaments until RG but still a few if his body allows him.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote