MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The mega spam chat thread - Rafachat Vol. 76

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #37
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anticipating another failure at the AO - Rafachat Vol. 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
I'm bored already and I haven't even played it.
You are bored because you haven't played it.

Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Last night I was laying in bed awake and all those pictures were swirling thru my mind ( yes I had a bad-nights-sleep) and THEN I suddenly occurred to me that Hema and WG used two drawings and a "+"
to draw combined words - suddenly the street and milk bottle that nobody could make head or tails out of made a whole lot of sense (milkyway). I was also then, when I figured that my full potential in this game has not yet been reached.

I admit, that this confession is somewhat embarrassing but I share 2003 philosophy in this regard:

"no point in BS'ing about these things. What can it really get you anyway?"
Yes, I admit to having had similar flashes of insight in the past.

Betty:

http://www.avast.com/en-us/index
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!