MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Fedal era seems to be completely over or will be by the end of this year

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #44
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Fedal era seems to be completely over or will be by the end of this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
You all watch this year and remember what I said here.
This year is not Novak at 28! I've said he can dominate this year and next but that's about it. Will he win 3 this year? Potentially but 2 more likely... 3 next year? Very unlikely. Murray, Del Potro etc. are going to be fighting it out too.

Plus pretty sure Rafa will kill himself for the French & Wimby - same goes for Fed at the Olympics - it's a long long road to 6+ more grand slams. Here's hoping all the top guys stay injury free too - you just never know what will happen.
Ash86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote