MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Fedal era seems to be completely over or will be by the end of this year

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
country flag LuCC

LuCC has a reputation beyond reputeLuCC has a reputation beyond reputeLuCC has a reputation beyond reputeLuCC has a reputation beyond reputeLuCC has a reputation beyond reputeLuCC has a reputation beyond reputeLuCC has a reputation beyond reputeLuCC has a reputation beyond reputeLuCC has a reputation beyond reputeLuCC has a reputation beyond reputeLuCC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Fedal era seems to be completely over or will be by the end of this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcempire View Post
of course not

Nadal still very young and I believe four or five more years on him at least
He is young, but his play style will get him down sooner than later ( same djoker) so I don't believe they will be able to compete with such high level of intensity. Ofcourse they may use some aids or COSMIC EGGS, but you won't cheat your own body. The best example of that is nadal's 2009.
Just imagine more finals like uso 2011, they will ruin themselves. I think in 2-3 years time their organisms will be so exhausted that they're not gonna fight for the biggest scalps.
LuCC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote