MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Richard In The Australian Summer 2012- Australian Open.

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #45
country flag tami

tami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Richard In The Australian Summer 2012- Hopman Cup

bartoli and gasquet were interviewed by one HD between the czech rep's singles matches today - those guys at lacoste did good with that khaki-hoodie cardigan with the tricolor edging at the pockets!

the interviewer asked bartoli about how she battled from one set and a break down in the wimbledon semis to win the match, and how she said to the press later that it was due to the fact that she knew her hollywood idol pierce brosnan was in the audience, watching her match. she said she is just a fan of james bond, and just wanted to keep playing no matter how long it took, just so that she could win in his presence. then bartoli said, "but i have my own james bond this week", grabbing onto gasquet's arm at the same time...
..to which gasquet smiled and said, "of course, yeah, for sure!"

it was actually quite comedic, and nice to see that gasquet is feeling comfortable enough now to have a bit of a joke around and in english as well, my my richard, we ARE growing up! keep it coming!!!!
tami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote