MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Winner : Thiago Alves)

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2012, 03:04 AM   #80
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 1: São Paulo, Brazil (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoBeidacki View Post
Yeah, it's really cool, I used to practice in one of the best tennis academies in Brazil, so I have a lot of friends in the professional circuit and some in playing Junior ITF tournaments. Clezar is our best hope, he made through top 300 with 18 years old, what doesn't happen in Brazil. This year he is moving to the Challenger Tour and I hope we can see great campaigns from him.
Clezar is a good player and lost to DelBonis.

Fernandes lost to another young player of Brazil: Sant'anna.

Monteiro was defeated by Ghem.

I hope the 3 another young qualifiers get good victories here in São Paulo, the guys are San'anna, Laranja and Cunha.