MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - South American states ban Falklands vessels from ports

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2012, 03:01 AM   #29
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South American states ban Falklands vessels from ports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
Well done punk. Conveniently forgetting the results of the referendum held by the locals as I mentioned.
i like your style.

you're like the typical southern english tory chav, aren't you? i wonder what you're doing in australia....

im not sure who i prefer, BH or you. i feel the differences are more in the form than in the content. while one expresses his points in a rather pompous and sarcastic manner like some type of neo-con hawk, the other is more of the average clown you could find semi drunk downing his pint in the bar around the corner. two different fellas but at the end the story repeats itself. it is as they say: same shit, different bucket.

Last edited by abraxas21 : 01-03-2012 at 03:08 AM.
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote