MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - South American states ban Falklands vessels from ports

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2012, 02:54 AM   #28
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South American states ban Falklands vessels from ports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
We give Brazil £9 billion in annual aid, perhaps they need to be careful where they stand on these matters as Aid could be cut.

P.S. They have a bigger economy, we shouldn't be helping them in the first place.
i was quite suspicious of that amount so i googled it up and surprise, surprise, the first result was a 4 day old article from the ever glorious daily mail. going by your clown posting history, i assume you're an avid reader of it

but anyhow, the fact of the matter is that britain gives 9 billions in annual aid worldwide, not just to brazil. that's a disctinction that was clear even in the daily mail article but i guess one shouldn't expect much from the reading comprehension of its regular readers. much less some critical analysis...