MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Atlanta Selects Atlantic Station As New Event Site

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Atlanta Selects Atlantic Station As New Event Site

2012 is off to a very good start for me after hearing this news!

This is one of the smartest things I've seen the Atlanta tennis scene do in a long time. The location is relatively central for Atlanta (Atlanta is insanely spread out, so you do the best you can) and will reach a broader audience than the previous tournaments held up in Johns Creek (snooty suburbia).

Atlantic Station has had it's criticism in the past, but it's close to the Airport, close to all Atlanta Urban areas, has Hotels/Shopping/Food/Entertainment, has parking and has subway close by. The Australian Open has a pretty urban vibe and now the Atlanta Tournament will also so that should be interesting.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote