MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Official Alex Bogomolov Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2011, 08:45 PM   #206
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official Alex Bogomolov Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis7_24 View Post
Glad to see this Cheering Thread for Bogie is still around but I think he deserves his own Forum
Well the next time that you can make a request about a player's Forum you can try then to get him one. I don't know when they will open the request area again since two new Forums were just added? But the wait will give his thread some time to be in the Russian Forum and you can see if things are going well in this area. And if Alex does well playing for Russia and a lot of fans start to post here that would be the best time to ask for a Forum for him! You have to have a lot of poster support to get a Forum especially if many people posted wanting a Forum for many different players. We got lucky with our Player Forum request because only two players had requests put in so they just gave them both Forums Good Luck

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote