MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Forum Party for Marcel

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2011, 07:46 PM   #16
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum Party for Marcel

So happy for you Diana! Thanks to everyone else who helped to make this happen,and to the mods too!

It's so exciting when a player that is under-rated,not well known finally gets a Forum,I can speak from experience,way back when(2008)campaigning for recognition in this way for another player I love(and still do). This feeling is awesome again,this time for Marcel

I watched Marcel in Valencia,I was very impressed with him,the first time I had watched him at length,all the way to the title! I got very weepy when he won the title! He works so hard,he has lots of shots,he can change tactics effectively,he has a really nice temperament and is a very guy too!

I hope his fan base will grow and grow.

Btw his forthcoming partnership with Lukas Kubot was made in heaven for a special person here wasn't it? I hope they enjoy playing together in Sydney,and that they decide to pair up more often thereafter. First time pairings are great fun,this one especially I have a feeling!

Wishing all of Marcel's fans a happy new year,and to Marcel,continued success in 2012. Lets enjoy the Forum!
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote