MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Male Player Bulges

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2011, 07:24 PM   #2219
country flag Mateya
Mateja Atptourova

Mateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Male Player Bulges

Damn. I have no options left.
I need to take destiny in my hands and go after his bulge myself in Umag next year.
But I'll have to be there from monday, in case he loses early. And the chances are greater since there is fewer crowd and people. Just need to stick around the practise courts and follow him after trainings and matches. There you can get close to a player and contact him. Unfortunately, security stops you when you get close to players lockerrooms.
So I need to make a great first impression and maybe he'll want to see me again

Actualy, I'm split between Potito and Andreas. I like them both very much. <3

Mateya's FAQ: Yes, I'm a girl. Profile pic is me. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my naughty side since 2007.
http://www4.slikomat.com/13/1210/88t-Mateja.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, TINA MAZE, Melanija Trump, Mateja *********.
SLOVENIA - small but extremely dangerous.
Umag > Roland Garros
WTA tour
Nothing in life is NID.
Mateya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote