MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Mubadala WTC: Djokovic def. Federer 6-2 6-1

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #24
country flag Mystique

Mystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abu Dhabi, SF: Djokovic def. Federer 6-2, 6-1

LMAO...could Federer make it any clearer he doesnt care shit about this tournament except the $$$?
Clever stuff really, no way he was gonna run himself tired to make it competitive once he realised that Novak was actually playing in a rather serious mode. He will leave that to Rafa tomorrow

If I were a spectator I wudnt go and watch Federer in an exho, he just doesnt care. Rog, at least try to make it look like you do

Nice free swinging stuff from Novak though, I am not surprised he played with intend, its afterall his only warm up to the Aussie Open. Good stuff from the Serb
But rest assured, if Fed and Nole meet in AO, whoever the winner, I am fairly confident the match will be nothing like this