MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - More talented: Sebastien Grosjean or Richard Gasquet

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #40
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More talented: Sebastien Grosjean or Richard Gasquet

I like Gasquet but to be perfectly honest, I also think many people here are overestimating him. He was a talented junior but then again many are. As the years went on he just couldn't keep up with the others despite having that beautiful backhand. Actually, I think that's just it - the LOOK of that particular shot have made people expect perhaps too much from Gasquet.

Seb was a more complete player and his forehand was an ever bigger weapon than Richard's BH. Who knows exactly which one of them was the bigger talent but if I was a player myself, I know I'd be more afraid of Grosjean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
you are right those two guys would have beaten Novak at AO open this year
How can you be so sure they wouldn't? Pointless arrogance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times
During this year’s United States Open, Soderling said, he was watching a match on television when his young daughter came into the room. For a moment, she watched her father watching the tennis, but then she interrupted.

“She wanted to watch Dora,” Soderling said. “So, I said, ‘O.K.’ We watched Dora.”
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote