MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Mister MTF 2011 Thread - waiting for all intros

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2011, 10:18 AM   #66
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mister MTF 2011 Official Nomination Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
I don't want to be eliminated by Nikki's magic again , so as I said in the previous thread, I withdraw.
Sos un cobarde, che.

I can't believe that you are afraid of a little girl like me. If you take part, I promise you that I will never ever send out lingerie pics of myself in exchange for votes again.

If you decide to hire me as cheerleader, then it is a whole different story: I will send out a bunch of lingerie pics in exchange for votes for you, will take a pic of myself wearing an Argentinian flag if you reach the final (I don't have a Spanish one and even if I did, you know the story ) and will take running someone's campaign to another, never-seen-before level.

Anyway, my cheerleading services are still being offered him. Grab me while I'm hot and eager to win another title with my protégé, "my" man, etc. Apart from cheerleading services I also offer back massages and homemade cooking and some double accounts to vote for you when it gets tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote