MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is going to be Next Word Number 1,come the end of 2012 ?

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is going to be Next Word Number 1,come the end of 2012 ?

Djokovic. Nadal is over, he will NEVER get over his fear of Djokovic. Nadal's game is disgraceful too. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS will Rafa be #1 at the end of next year. I picture Djoker as the #1, hell.. I'm even predicting Delpo being #1 before Rafa again, and that is really saying something. Face it.. Rafa is Nole's bitch.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote