MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lleyton Hewitt 2012

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2011, 06:39 AM   #9
country flag Ausie

Ausie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lleyton Fighter Hewitt 2012 - Hopman Cup

23 December 2011

Hi everyone,

Well it is that time of the year again, where it starts to get full on with training and getting ready for the Aussie summer of tennis.

I have been putting in a lot of hard hours on the practice court with Rochey and also good fitness sessions with Nathan Martin. I really love this time of year where you can really push yourself on the training track and hopefully set up for a big new year.

I am getting ready to play Verdasco in my opening match at the Hopman Cup on New Years Day, it will be a really good test playing a quality opponent. It is going to be a big bonus having 3 guaranteed matches in Perth this year after having so much time off in 2011. Hopefully it will set me up well for the Apia International in Sydney and then the Australian Open.

Also looking forward to playing another home Davis Cup tie in February at the Geelong Lawn Tennis Club.

I am going to enjoy Christmas Day with Bec and our 3 little ones and all our close family. Such a special time of the year.
I hope you all have a great Xmas and a healthy and happy 2012!!!
Lleyton

Lleyton Hewitt

Gael Monfils - Aleksandr Dolgopolov - Juan Martin Del Potro - Nick Kyrgios - Jason Kubler - Serhiy Stakhovsky - Gianni Mina - Martin Klizan - Benjamin Mitchell - Borna Coric - Francis Tiafoe - Noah Rubin
Ausie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote