MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How to be a tennis fan?

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #15
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to be a tennis fan?

Pretty simple being a tennis fan and a sports fan in general with how much access we have to it. If not on tv, the internet, mobile/cell phones etc.. The major problem nowadays is wondering which match to watch when loads of tournaments are going on at once. But I've always felt comfortable watching tennis as a neutral fan, though supporting one is great, at times you just want the player you're a fan of to go through so much, you forget about the entertainment, which doesn't happen with neutral matches.

Just be glad we're tennis fans in this day and age, can't imagine how tough it was to watch most tournaments in the 70s and 80s and before. Even some of the big tournaments.. I assume challengers were simply inaccessibly to tennis fans back then, bar going to the matches.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote