MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How to be a tennis fan?

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #8
country flag siffleanimaux

siffleanimaux has a reputation beyond reputesiffleanimaux has a reputation beyond reputesiffleanimaux has a reputation beyond reputesiffleanimaux has a reputation beyond reputesiffleanimaux has a reputation beyond reputesiffleanimaux has a reputation beyond reputesiffleanimaux has a reputation beyond reputesiffleanimaux has a reputation beyond reputesiffleanimaux has a reputation beyond reputesiffleanimaux has a reputation beyond reputesiffleanimaux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to be a tennis fan?

For me, I started getting REALLY into tennis when I began talking to someone else who was also really into tennis, and could answer any question I had in detail and my fascination continued to build as a result. After that, we began watching live streams together so much more (from livescorehunter or sportlemon and other similar sites) and just began discussing everything that was occuring during the match. Eventually, your subconscious will just retain all the information.

I'd say six months into becoming a true tennis fanatic, I knew everything about tennis through this method - from the technical aspects of the game to random statistics.
siffleanimaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote