MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Murray Nadal Rivalry- New Dimension in 2012?

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2011, 07:35 AM   #8
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray Nadal Rivalry- New Dimension in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
No. Murray hasnt proved himself as being able to consistently meet and beat the best at the Slams. The two times he beat Nadal in a slam, he collapsed against Federer. There is no indication the same wont happen. Nadal is the ultimate big match player. Rafa wont have an inch, you have to wrstle it from him.

And anyway, the best I see him doing is going 1-2 against Rafa in a slam in a calender year. Andy just doesnt seem to have the head, the Wimbledon collapse was unbelievable and indicates no improvement to me.

Rafa is going Downhill...
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote