MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT changes 2012

Thread: TT changes 2012
View Single Post

Old 12-22-2011, 09:17 PM   #94
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT changes 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibreak4coffee View Post
Gav - while I realize there are ideas raised in this thread that the majority oppose and its probably not worth discussing further (ex: wildcards) - or ever again for that matter - its interesting to me the Board decided to devote an entire poll and thread to the issue of the start date of one tournament 75% of TT players do not play (worth only 200 points). In my opinion at least - which trust me I'm under no delusions suggesting I think anyone takes it into account - in the grand scheme of things this is probably at the complete bottom of the totem pole of issues that we should be focusing on to continue making TT a better game
What are the issues that you think we should be focusing on?
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote