MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Getting wrong currency when making a Moneybookers withdrawal

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
country flag ivekinjo

ivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting wrong currency when making a Moneybookers withdrawal

happened to me twice so i contacted the bank

you must withdraw to your cards bank account and not back to card since later is primary in usd or smth like that bs.

Suppose it is not that case there is a God. Then time is infinite, and you are an empirically finite collection of chemicals. Since time is infinite and your youness is finite, then you have had infinite occurrence, and infinite variation. Since you have been infinitely varied, you would have attained the ability to forward, or compile, your memories. Yet it is not the case you have infinite regression of memory from time immemorial.
Hence, God exists.
ivekinjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote