MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - GENIUS1787 CUP - ' Europe vs Rest of world' - Friday deadline will be 8 pm CET

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2011, 10:45 PM   #110
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GENIUS1787 CUP - ' Europe vs Rest of world' - Friday deadline will be 8 pm CET

In my opinion, the timing of the tournament is just not good. It's the offseason, it's an exhibition, many people forget. I think most people signed up as the season was ending, and had the intentions of playing but now tennis may be the farthest thing from their minds because it's the offseason, and even if it is on their mind, it's thinking about the start of next year, and not some exhibition that with all due respect most don't care about. (the tennis not the TT exhibition). If the tournament was during say Buenos Aries then i think it would get more support

Thanks Marto for trying, just bad timing I think

Genius1787

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote