MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Off Topic Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #65
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off Topic Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
imo concussions will always be a problem in the NHL. The game is so fast, even if you do dish out very severe punishments it won't make it stop completely, a lot of these incidents are accidents, the players hitting have the right intent, but something goes wrong, i.e. they get their elbows too high up, the player they hit goes into the boards akwardly, or the accidently clip the head. The only way to significantly reduce the concussions is to vastly decrease the hitting in the game which would be a horrible thing. Concussions suck, but they will be a part of the game unfortunately I think
Yup, just like the NFL.