MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Off Topic Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2011, 03:25 AM   #51
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off Topic Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
I was aware of Tim Hortons. I think I saw it in NYC. Had no clue it's Canadian though.
I haven't been to Tim Horton's in over a year and I don't miss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
I just wanted to wish all of you guys a happy holiday. I hope you have a good one and i hope your all safe and i'll see you in the new year, since this will more than likely be my last visit here this year. I'm off to visit my grandpa.

also i thought i'd share my new years resolution : its to try and be more positive. That includes here, in my posts...since i know my almost constant negativitity tends top get on some peoples nerves.
Have a good Christmas and a happy new year. Hope to see you back, this place just isn't the same without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyg6 View Post
Since its all Canada here, some of my favorite canadian music acts are Matthew Good Band, Staggered Crossing, Big Sugar, The Tea Party, Bruce Cockburn, Gordon Lightfoot and Swollen Members LOL!
Oh yeah, Matthew Good used to be okay back in the day.