MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - James Duckworth Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2011, 12:39 AM   #171
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: James Duckworth Cheering Thread

Quote:
“It’s been an amazing year for James, he’s performed consistently the whole way through and improved his ranking by 400 spots down to 260 last month,” said Duckworth’s coach Brent Larkham, Head Coach of the AIS Pro Tour program.

“He’s capped off his year with some great results in the play-off and played well against top opponents.

“I’d really like to pay tribute to James’ professionalism, which for a young man just starting out on the Pro Tour is exceptional. He’s really leading the way for all the junior players in Australia and it’s great to see him setting such a good example.

“His attention to detail in everything he does, his preparation and planning, he always gives himself the best opportunity to perform.

Duckworth, along with other members of the AIS Pro Tour program, is in a final training block before the summer of tennis starts in earnest. His plans include playing qualifying in Brisbane and Sydney.
http://www.tennis.com.au/news/2011/1...-and-duckworth

I love his attitude and hope he can get some confidence boosting wins in Brisbane or Sydney qualifiers.
n8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote