MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT changes 2012

Thread: TT changes 2012
View Single Post

Old 12-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #44
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT changes 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibreak4coffee View Post
- I like the idea of a manager being able to award one wildcard to an ATP tournament or ATP qualifying. I honestly dont see the harm except frankly to players like myself around 60-80 in the rankings. I dont think a board needs to be appointed here, rather the tournament manager could make the choice.
I don't like that idea - it will lead to accusations of unfair choices with managers accused of giving their friends a place in the draw.

I don't agree with wildcards fullstop, my ranking is 140 and I have no right whatsoever to a wildcard to an ATP event until I earn it with a higher ranking or by qualifying by right.