MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT changes 2012

Thread: TT changes 2012
View Single Post

Old 12-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #41
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT changes 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibreak4coffee View Post
- If we could get a "board" or "committee" together at the beginning of the season of experienced managers to write up a "Intro to TT managing" or "Guide to TT Managing" or something along those lines, I think it would be very useful and helpful to new managers. It may also help recruit new managers to the cause and take away the question of incentives that is clearly never going anywhere.
I did write up a complete 'idiot guide' full of screencaps from start to finish on my first time hosting of Helsinki for that very reason - it's being proof read by Gav and all others.