MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who has the best chance of winning a Major in 2012 (outside of the top 3)?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
country flag Jaffas85

Jaffas85 has a reputation beyond reputeJaffas85 has a reputation beyond reputeJaffas85 has a reputation beyond reputeJaffas85 has a reputation beyond reputeJaffas85 has a reputation beyond reputeJaffas85 has a reputation beyond reputeJaffas85 has a reputation beyond reputeJaffas85 has a reputation beyond reputeJaffas85 has a reputation beyond reputeJaffas85 has a reputation beyond reputeJaffas85 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who has the best chance of winning a Major in 2012 (outside of the top 3)?

Outside of Djokovic, Nadal and Federer who do you think has the most credible chance of capturing a major title in 2012? And at which major?

I think the only three players who have any chance of taking a major title, outside of the top three, are:

1. Tsonga
2. Murray
3. Del Potro

I think that Tsonga potentially has the best chance because when he's playing his very best, and when feeding off the energy of the crowd, he can beat the top three players and playing them at grand slam level doesn't daunt him. He's a more aggressive player than Murray and not as injury prone as Del Potro.

Thoughts?
Jaffas85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote