MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who better? Roddick or Tipsarevic ?

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2011, 06:14 AM   #42
country flag SetSampras

SetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who better? Roddick or Tipsarevic ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paseo View Post
Roddick needs to be respected more, damn it.

At his peak, Roddick's serve was deadly. And his FH was a weapon. The only one who could deal with Roddick's serve consistently was Fed. This is where he got unlucky, cause he made finals and SFs, only to be denied by the one player that could take away his main weapon. Fed is such a bad match up for Roddick, it's not even funny. Well, maybe it is. lol. Anyway, if Roddick was really a mug like Tipsarevic, he wouldn't have reach all those finals and SFs.

Now, SetSampras knows this but he has an agenda, so lol. But shiaben, I hope you have an agenda too cause if not, then lol too. Learn the damn sport.

I have no agenda.. But if you wanted Roddick to have "respect" maybe he should have shown more character as a player and actually had done something despite his GAZILLION chances in slams etc..Yet all this time in the top 10, he has one slam to show for himself and some ridiculous 2-321434 h2h vs. Fed. Hell other guys came along and managed more against the top guys in a shorter amount of time then Roddick could in YEARS of trying

Respect and praise is earned and Roddick hasn't earned it.. Sorry.

He was a complete dickhead as a person, a HORRIBLE shit one dimensional rival who never once developed other aspects of his game as he should have , and totally not deserving of any praise
SetSampras is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote