MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who better? Roddick or Tipsarevic ?

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2011, 03:58 AM   #34
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who better? Roddick or Tipsarevic ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
Tipsarevic at the moment is the better player just like I've stated in the other thread. He's got a decent forehand and backhand. His return of serve was good enough to help him go the distance against tough opponents. He's not afraid of going for big winners against big opponents. He's better than Roddick at the moment. Roddick's serve is crumbling, weak backhand again, forehand is mediocre, clearly at this point in time, Tipsarevic is the better player and the ranking doesn't lie. If I were a top 8 player, I'd rather face Roddick, than Tipsarevic, since Tipsy's game is more dangerous since he's got more weapons in the bag.
the day i heard someone say Tipsarevic has lots of 'weapons' in his game................

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote