MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How much would you bet on Federer not ever again winning a slam?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #60
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much would you bet on Federer not ever again winning a slam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by munZe konZa View Post

as if... There are at least 2 current players that can overtake him in sheer numbers , not to mention dominate him on the court while doing so
yeah... nadal will catch him if they count paraolympics trophies to him and nole if he re-watchs "Groundhog Day" again and again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamesampras View Post
Feds competition from 2003-2007 was almost as bad as woman's tennis where Graff won like 50 grand slams. Numbers mean nothing when Feds opponents spoon fed him. For Christ sake a out of his prime Agassi was his closest threat until he fell to the ground with a broken fucking back
spot on . I can imagine myself for 30 years reading a book with tennis records and first thing which I'll notice is warning near Fed's name that he broke all these records due to lack of competition