MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How much would you bet on Federer not ever again winning a slam?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #60
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much would you bet on Federer not ever again winning a slam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by munZe konZa View Post

as if... There are at least 2 current players that can overtake him in sheer numbers , not to mention dominate him on the court while doing so
yeah... nadal will catch him if they count paraolympics trophies to him and nole if he re-watchs "Groundhog Day" again and again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamesampras View Post
Feds competition from 2003-2007 was almost as bad as woman's tennis where Graff won like 50 grand slams. Numbers mean nothing when Feds opponents spoon fed him. For Christ sake a out of his prime Agassi was his closest threat until he fell to the ground with a broken fucking back
spot on . I can imagine myself for 30 years reading a book with tennis records and first thing which I'll notice is warning near Fed's name that he broke all these records due to lack of competition
samanosuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote