MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT changes 2012

Thread: TT changes 2012
View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #36
country flag Vilnietė

Vilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT changes 2012

I think that if managers start working on a very different way... like some will provide diff and others not because they don't have time, then players will start picking tournaments according to the managers they like (which is
already happening a bit)...

Personaly i think that favouring the managers would decrease the quality of managing because it wouldn't work for good managers... anyway, if it is necessary to do something I would suggest something small... like 1 (or x) points per one managed tournament (count those points as 19th tournament and they would be valid till the end of calendar year, as it would make it easier to count them).