MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT changes 2012

Thread: TT changes 2012
View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #31
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT changes 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickmartins View Post
I'm 100% against any incentives for managers. First, if someone's only managing because of the incentive, that's not the kind of manager I'd like to see on TT to start with. Second, people who don't have time to manage (due to work, school, etc) would feel like they cannot have the "full experience" of the game, just because they will never have access to these benefits from managing. You're effectively creating two classes of players and giving special treatment to one of those.
The bourgeoisie managers/players class and the proletariat - simple players class.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote