MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2011, 09:59 PM   #10
country flag Helevorn

Helevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond reputeHelevorn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011

Fognini lost to Bohli, Delbonis and Vagnozzi, then made a QF at French Open that he didn't play. Then lost to Udomchoke. Köllerer was banned. Óscar Hernández retired. Starace is first along with Davydenko and Bogomolov in the first-serve percentage ranking (71%). Jack Sock won the 2011 US Open mixed doubles title. Seppi won his first tournament bringing disgrace to tennis. Granollers won two singles tournaments. Even Tursunov won an ATP tournament, then lost to Starace on indoor hard. Mugs won other tournaments and mugs lost other tournaments. This sums the year up.
Helevorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote