MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Predictions for Canadian Tennis

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #3
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Predictions for Canadian Tennis

i guess ill try my hand..although i was only really close with peter and frank last season

Davis Cup
will lose the tie to france something like 4-1

Milos Raonic
will struggle to defend the points he earned early on in the season and will suffer an earlier exit at the australian and will take a small tumble down but will regain his ranking during the summer season and will win another title. will make a deep run at the rogers cup will make his 2nd grand slam 4r at the US open. will crack top 20..ending around 15.

Vasek Pospisil
might crack the top 100..not really sure about him. he could end up being one of those players who gets close but then stays there forever only to not get in

Frank Dancevic
will have a similar year to this year. will find patches of form that will see him make deep runs at tournaments. will get close to the top 100 but i dont think he'll break in.

Pierre-Ludovic Duclos
will have trouble defending the points he earned and will take a spill down the rankings

Peter Polansky
will continue to struggle. will qualify for grand slams but not all of them and will be disappointed early by not qualifying for the AO. will finish somewhere like 130

Erik Chjovka
will take a tumble, not able to build on what he's done this year

Steven Diez
i dont know..like vasek im not really sure what to expect of him. he will continue to have success on the futures circuit. id like to see him take on more challengers though because you cant play futures forever

Phil Bester
he's becoming frank v.2 witgh the injuroes holding him back. I thought this year he'd make somewhat of a break through. Ill make almost the same prediction last year and say he'll play more challengers but injuries will probably hold him back again

Filip Peliwo
cant really make a predcition since i dont really follow juniors that closely excapt at the grand slams themselves

Daniel Nestor
i found this season to be pretty inconsistent for him. he and max did struggle for a sizable chunk of it. I think , with him and max being more comfortable with each other they will have a better season. they will win a grand slam..either wimbledon or the australian.
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote