MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2011, 07:56 PM   #4
country flag sharpeirob

sharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by helvet empire View Post
Federer won everything that mattered, even though he mysteriously fell to the 3rd world rank because of strange ATP counting system. Nadal has been underpar and djokovic regular and consistent, nothing too special.
Murray has shown promising signs and del potro is coming back to his glory days of "almost winning" after his sad period of ridiculous losses after wrist injury
Nadal and underpar brings joy to my ears

Del Potro to win career grand slam in 2012 I love him