MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #3
country flag helvet empire

helvet empire has a reputation beyond reputehelvet empire has a reputation beyond reputehelvet empire has a reputation beyond reputehelvet empire has a reputation beyond reputehelvet empire has a reputation beyond reputehelvet empire has a reputation beyond reputehelvet empire has a reputation beyond reputehelvet empire has a reputation beyond reputehelvet empire has a reputation beyond reputehelvet empire has a reputation beyond reputehelvet empire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpeirob View Post
Hello corrupt Western tennis lovers,

I have been absent from modern life, Afrika and tennis. Please be as brief but concise as possible so I know what has been going on and am update for 2012. Key results and new stories.

I dont care who won the Tashitistan 2010 mickey mouse tournament in Azerbaijan however.

Much love

Ps. Did Wayne and Cara Black win any more grand slam titles? I cant seem to find any results? This makes me sad.
Federer won everything that mattered, even though he mysteriously fell to the 3rd world rank because of strange ATP counting system. Nadal has been underpar and djokovic regular and consistent, nothing too special.
Murray has shown promising signs and del potro is coming back to his glory days of "almost winning" after his sad period of ridiculous losses after wrist injury

Even prouder Rafael Nadull hater
helvet empire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote