MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
country flag Johnny Groove
When You're On The Poster

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpeirob View Post
Hello corrupt Western tennis lovers,

I have been absent from modern life, Afrika and tennis. Please be as brief but concise as possible so I know what has been going on and am update for 2012. Key results and new stories.

I dont care who won the Tashitistan 2010 mickey mouse tournament in Azerbaijan however.

Much love

Ps. Did Wayne and Cara Black win any more grand slam titles? I cant seem to find any results? This makes me sad.
But that's like the 5th slam.

Djokovic wishes he won that tournament.
The only thing you owe the audience is a good performance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
If I took the time to respond to every criticism that came across my desk, there would be no time for constructive work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccolo Machiavelli
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote