MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Fitness

Thread: MTF Fitness
View Single Post

Old 11-30-2011, 06:05 PM   #55
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Fitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Good thread bump. Over the Thanksgiving holiday my brother-in-law was showing me the P90X workout he's been doing for a few months and he looks better than ever. He says he's never felt more fit in his life. Has anybody else tried this system?

There's a ten-minute bootcamp version my sister tried and she says it killed her. She probably won't do it again but I'd like to give it a try. It sounds like a great way to lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time.
Haven't tried it but it looks like overkill. I'd imagine you'd have to be pretty strong and fit to begin with just to avoid burning out.

The original Power 90 program would probably be better for most people. I've tried that and although it's boring, it's very good for building a strong base before you move on to something else. (it's easy to get it online illegally too)