MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Fitness

Thread: MTF Fitness
View Single Post

Old 11-30-2011, 11:04 AM   #47
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Fitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
A nice idea

I've been trying to get myself back into shape as well. Let myself go a bit during the summer and fall and weighed 87 kg. I've always been a bit heavy for my height, I'm 180cm. In my army days everybody marvelled at how thin I was and my weight was actually 78 kg . Never been that thin in my adult life though. 87 kg is a bit too much however, so I'm now losing some. I'm down to just under 84 kg in a few weeks . My goal is to reach around 81-82 kg.

I've also stepped up and started to hit the gym again. A year or so back I was in the best muscular shape of my life but then I injured my wrist and stopped doing sports for a while. Now I'm back training again and slowly reaching top form again .

I hit the gym 3-4 times a week and play tennis 1-3 times during the week. I occasionally play badminton as well. I hate running long distance, so jogging is not for me. Thinking about starting to play basketball in a students' group, I used to play when I was younger.
Fun to read this at the moment.

I did drop the weight around 82, then summer came . Gained some of it back, then made a bet with a friend about weight training.

Now, after working out at the gym 5 times a week for two months and eating buffet lunches at work during my internship period, I've reached a healthy 88 kg . Gym results are going up very nicely as well, have been able to add weights 10-20kg depending on the exercise .
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote