MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Next Point - New tennis site

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2011, 12:02 PM   #51
country flag Jesmond10

Jesmond10 has a reputation beyond reputeJesmond10 has a reputation beyond reputeJesmond10 has a reputation beyond reputeJesmond10 has a reputation beyond reputeJesmond10 has a reputation beyond reputeJesmond10 has a reputation beyond reputeJesmond10 has a reputation beyond reputeJesmond10 has a reputation beyond reputeJesmond10 has a reputation beyond reputeJesmond10 has a reputation beyond reputeJesmond10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Next Point - New tennis site

Hi Everyone,

Another week's worth of posts up on The Next Point, all covering the World Tour Finals:

Luck of the Draw: World Tour Finals 2011: A preview of the year's final event, in which I make several bold prediction that fail to come about.

Less Dramatic Than It Sounds: A look back at the 9 Masters Events this season.

Indecipherable Patterns: What can we meaningfully say about Federer beating Tsonga again? Mainly that Tsonga needs to play better. Also a low-grade encounter between Nadal and Fish.

Doings, Transpiring: Federer thrashes Nadal, Murray's season ends.

I Could Be Wrong: David Ferrer proves that none of us know as much about tennis as we think we do. Djokovic looks spent.

Moving Parts: Fish and Federer play an exhibition. Tsonga sends Nadal to Seville early.

An Earnest Discussion: Djokovic's greatest season ends early, eventually. Berdych steals the win in Groub A, and Tipsarevic ends his year on a high.

As The Gods Intended: The semifinals showcase the glory of all-court tennis, and for that I give thanks.

Astonishing Numbers: Federer takes his sixth tour finals title, but not easily. Good signs for Tsonga.

Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for reading.
Jesmond10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote