MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #65 - ATP WTF's 2011 | Final Update | Congrats to Black Friday!

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #119
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond reputesdtoot has a reputation beyond reputesdtoot has a reputation beyond reputesdtoot has a reputation beyond reputesdtoot has a reputation beyond reputesdtoot has a reputation beyond reputesdtoot has a reputation beyond reputesdtoot has a reputation beyond reputesdtoot has a reputation beyond reputesdtoot has a reputation beyond reputesdtoot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #65 - ATP WTF's 2011 | SF's Updated | Congrats to Black Frida

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm View Post
So in case of a tie and the same points it comes down to rankings? Why not just tie the players, i think it's unfair for higher ranked player to have this advantage!
I agree Tina, it does seem a strange rule to have in place for this tournament but if you recall 12 months ago, then I won the title by virtue of my Race ranking and you were runner-up! It was one title that I genuinely didn't feel that I deserved to be the outright winner.
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote