MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The English riots: the personal cost

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #44
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The English riots: the personal cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
2. Rich people are usually rich because they inherited wealth from their relatives. That is the most usual way people have acquired wealth. There are some rich people who have worked themselves up from nothing, but they are the minority of wealthy people. There are, of course, others like Mitt Romney and Donald Trump who inherited wealth and then increased their wealth through their own efforts. Let us not delude ourselves that wealthy people have all worked hard for their wealth.
There is a lot inherited wealth sure but some people are able to make their own fortune.

What's paradoxical mostly about high taxation policies that they actually make it more difficult to get rich by any other means than inheriting. With moderate taxation, even middle income families can create quite the nest egg by smart investing.

What I require from a society is that everyone is given the same chance, i.e. access too free, quality education, healthcare etc. After that, working should be encouraged by as low tax rates as possible.

Low taxation also brings a lot of jobs to the economy because it increases GDP and investments.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote