MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The English riots: the personal cost

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2011, 03:57 AM   #35
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The English riots: the personal cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Theft is theft. Whether it's someone stealing a few tomatoes from the local vegemarket or someone stealing half a dozen iPhone 4's from Dick Smith. Doesn't make it right. Just because the person who stole "less", but happened to get caught, doesn't mean we should stop punishing thieves.

Also, will you ever stop bitching? The rich are rich because they got off their ass and worked. I accept that I will never be rich because I am content to sit on my ass, recieve average salary and half ass my way through life and I accept it. People like you are self entitled and think "the rich are bringing them down" because you are a lazy piece of crap. Stop blaming everyone else and look at yourself.
do you really believe all the crap you write?