MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #628
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Ready For 2011!

You might have noticed that I have been less involved in this project lately (I've been busy with other things) but I still pay for the hosting of the website every month. But now there's a problem with that. You see, I don't have any money in my PayPal account, I always get it straight from the bank and now the bank has closed. Maybe you've heard about it, that Russian businessman/criminal Antonov has bankrupted two banks in Latvia and Lithuania with his criminal activities

Anyway, it'll take time to set up another account so I need to ask for a donation to pay the next bill due on December 4th. If you enjoy the site this is a way you can help out Please PM me for details.

This request is primarily for those who are not involved in updating the website regularly